2.08.2009

Ward PAR-TAY!!

We took the family to the ward Christmas party this year even though we were out way past Ethan's nie-nie time. We sat and ate good food then let Cheekers go run-a-muk.

And the first thing he went for were the cords to the mics....that's my son.

And here's Destiny to the rescue! I babysit this cute little girl and her older sister every day after school.

And here comes the nativity.


Samuel ended up being a Shepard! Here he is climbing on the stage.

He did such a great job!

I didn't get a picture, but there were the cutest little lambs too!

Ethan was all over the place, gotta love the church gym.

2 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Not freaky at all-I knew you were looking at our blog- I don't mind-BTW-Mike says hi. You little guys are so cute!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

OH, I forgot-just in case will you send me your email-mnielson2@yahoo.com