12.07.2008

First Sand box and First Swing!

We have a really fun play group in our ward. There seem to be alot of kids around Ethan's age for him to play with and we love it when we can go. Lexi came and got me and we were able to go to a fun park and play.

I sat Ethan down on the sand. It was a little cold, it took him a second to realize what was going on.

Then he sunk his hand in the sand and loved it!

He couldn't get enough of it

Look what I found!

He's pretty social these days.

My first swing! This park is pretty cool, there are a handful of "baby swings" that are only about 4 feet long. They have a bench right in front of them too, so parents can sit and swing the babies. I don't think Ethan got it at first.

But then I started swinging him

His friend Rhya came over to help!

She's a swing expert and wanted to swing him but Ethan just wanted to watch her. He really enjoys being around other kids - we don't do it as often as we'd like, but when he gets to be around other kids he watches them alot.

No comments: