12.10.2008

Late Night

We were all up late one night to help Samuel finish a science project. He had to create a board game, create a cross-word puzzle and a sculpture of a famous scientist and write about his life. He started it early, but the night before it was due he still had a lot to do.

Can you guess the scientist? He did this all by himself and I was proud of him. That's one of my favorite aspects of being a mom, when your kids creativity comes out. I love it.

I was printing it all off for Samuel and this is what I see when I look over. Poor guys. :) Samuel got a good grade on it and had a good time doing it.


4 comments:

emily said...

i used to do this to my parents, but i wouldn't start early. i would start the day before it was due, like when i was supposed to make a california condor mask for my 7th grade science project and i told my stepmom about it at 10pm the night before it was due. so we cut up on old orange t-shirt, and sewed some socks on the side, cut the eyes out. the teacher loved it so much it's still up. and that is why i still procrastinate b/c i learned i could. sigh.

Mike Walker said...

It is either Einstein or George Washington Carver.
Way to go!

Zack and Lizzie said...

Tell Samuel AWESOME JOB!! That looks just like Einstein. Love you guys!

marciamuse said...

I vote for Einstein too. Great job, Samuel!