9.18.2011

Daniel's Transformation

At the end of June, Daniel heard about a "biggest loser" competition at work. He decided it was time to start trimming down so he signed up. He ended up being the only contestant from the San Antonio office, with other contestants spread out through the country. 

  


Over 3 months he lost 50 lbs!

He did the usual stuff: biking to and from work, and basketball with the guys at lunch, but the biggest difference was in the way he ate. He limited himself to one portion of whatever we were eating for dinner and something simple for breakfast and lunch.

He won the contest and we are so proud of him!

 He's so great at teaching and leading by example. Lots of people at his office were inspired and I was inspired too. I started my weight loss journey September 1st and have lost 15 lbs. so far. I weigh in on Thursdays. I plan to reach my goal weight by next summer. 

No comments: