11.13.2008

Family Pictures

I still have alot of blogging to catch up on, but I thought I'd put up the contact info for a great photographer in the area who is working half price through the end of the year because she just moved here from Louisianna. And she doesn't copyright, so you get all your photos to do whatever you want with!! yay!! You can check out her website at http://www.donnagustin.blogspot.com/and here is a sample of what she did for us.


She came to our home, that's our garden in the background. She was efficient, didn't waste time and had a lot of great ideas for posing.

She's all about making you look good.

I'd recommend her to anyone here in San Antonio or the surrounding areas.

Christmas cards here we come!

6 comments:

Chantalle said...

So great! I love those pictures. I was just catching up on your posts- it sounds like your family is so fun! We haven't ever made sushi, what all do you need? It looked yummy!! I too, and an avid craig's list seller :)

Kylie said...

Such cute pictures! I'm impressed. You look gorgeous Jocelyn!

Lydia said...

Jocelyn, WOW! I love the pictures. You look so beautiful.

Steph said...

Those came out great :o)

Anonymous said...

JOCELYN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS IN THIS PICTURE!!
The whole family looks awesome and i love the pictures. Zack and i are going to get ours done this week for christmas cards so you'll be getting one soon. love ya sis

Anonymous said...

You have such a precious family Jocelyn congrats.