7.30.2012

Weekend Away!

Daniel and I went away for the weekend back in May for the first time in our marriage. 
It was amazing. If you haven't done this yet, you should. 
I felt guilty for the first little bit, worried about the kids, but we made the most of it and had a great time!

I got a free upgrade on the rental to a Dodge Avenger. 

We drove up to the hill country and stayed near Canyon Lake at a B&B 

Our suite was awesome. Stained glass in the bathroom.

sitting area with a view.

the view from our private balcony

Having a great time. We hung out in the suite the first night 

we watched the sunset

we had breakfast the next day and got ready to go on the river

my big had I bought for going down the river


Daniel got me some fresh peaches

we lunched at Rudy's

What kind of wife takes her husband to eat BBQ and watch the Spurs game on their weekend get-away?
Me. You can see how excited he is. :)

I'm a sissy, I can't handle the other stuff 

This is our drive home. 
We stayed another night and drove home in time to sit with the kids for church.

No comments: