10.13.2008

Football Gear!

Samuel came home a few weeks after school began with pads, a jersey, and a special high school helmet - I guess he has the biggest head on the team. It's probably his hair, it's so thick! Here he is doin' some muscle-man moves for the camera. One special feature of this uniform, one that Samuel was most excited about, were the contacts he got. He'd been wanting them for so long and we thought that with all of the hitting he'd be doing it'll be better not to have glasses on. He loves them!


It's all about intimidation

This is what he looks like on the line. He's a starter on the B-Team and gets a lot of playing time. We love going to his games. Anyone who has known me for a while knows how much I love to cheer! I love being a sports mom!!! I'm one of the loudest people out there and I love it when Samuel tells me after the game that he could hear me on the field. I'll see him out there and he'll look for me and wave and it almost makes me cry. He's my boy and I'm so proud of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome, I know you are the loudest out there. I can't wait o be a sports mom. Tell him good luck on all his games.